We offer you a secure online portal where you upload your raw EEG files in a fast and intuitive way. The uploaded EEG file is automatically de-artifacted by S.A.R.A, our state-of-the-art standardized artifact rejection algorithm. You will get a pdf report showing the results of the de-artifacting procedure. You will also get the de-artifacted EEG in .edf format.
Click here for more details on the S.A.R.A de-artifacting procedure.
The de-artifacted EEG is processed and compared with the relevant age bin of the qEEG-Pro database. Three pdf reports are created for the Linked Ears montage, the Laplacian (CSD) montage and the source-reconstructed signal using sLORETA. The qEEG-Pro reports consist of the following analyses:
- FFT Absolute Power
- FFT Relative Power
- Phase Coherence
- Alpha peak detection
- Amplitude Asymmetry
- Phase Lag
- Comodulation (Cross-frequency power correlations)
- Burst Metrics (Max burst power, FWHM, Interburst Interval, Bursts per second)
- Extreme Z-score development (Age simulation analyses) *
- Power Fluctuation Analyses *
- Percentage Deviant Activity *
* Developed exclusively for guiding Neurofeedback protocol design.